Medical Writer Position
Title: Medical Writer
· Will be a part of the growing team of a small and vibrant consulting company, with clients in pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries.
· With guidance from the team lead, prepares scientific manuscripts, abstracts, posters, slide presentations, as needed for publication support.
· With guidance from the team lead, prepares study report documentations, study protocols, study analysis documents, Excel data files and other documents related to the execution of clinical, health economics and outcomes research studies.
· Assists other medical writers, as per project timeline and workload demands.
· A PhD in a life science or PharmD required.
· A candidate with an MS degree and excellent track-records and ability in scientific writing can be considered.
· Need to have extensive experience of writing published manuscripts
· Need to have strong sense of time urgency and the ability to handle tight project timeline as needed
· Have knowledge of Good Publication Practice
· Nice sense of graphical appeal and practical ability to demonstrate professionalism in the graphical layout, tables and figures, etc.
· General understanding of statistical methods and research methodology used health economics and outcomes research and clinical research
· Knowledge of multiple therapeutics areas preferred
· Excellent skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excels and other graphics software
· Excellent both verbal and written communication ability
· Great team player and willingness to help team members as needed
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects and maintain a clear tracking