· A minimum of Bachelor degree with 3 years of SAS programming experience.
· Hand-on experience with statistical SAS programming related to health resource research, especially in the areas of health outcomes research, health economics.
· Good understanding of large-scale retrospective database analysis.
· Demonstrated knowledge and ability to work in research projects, with records of scientific and clinical publications preferred.
· Must have the research mindset and desire to pursue of high quality deliverables in a timely and productive fashion.
· Be able to work effectively in a research team under the supervision of research team leads.
· Good oral and written communication skills for both team and client communication.
· Ability to clearly document approaches taken for the research studies into research reports and/or related abstracts and manuscripts publications.
· Excel under the environment of deadlines and be able to work productively and flexibly to meet the needs from the research team and clients.